Job ID: 8473 Posted 6 years ago
Development and Architecture
Junior SQL Developer
IDR’s client is seeking a Junior SQL Developer to join its team! The ideal candidate should be comfortable working on a tight-knit team with a quickly changing environment and aggressive timelines. This is an exciting opportunity to design, develop and test all software enhancements on a critical, large-scale project with extremely high visibility.
Responsibilities of the Junior SQL Developer Include:
- 30% Ad hoc reporting (in SQL)
- 70% system troubleshooting and responding to/resolving issues
- Professional SQL Development experience
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server, Microsoft Access, & MySQL
- Experience creating stored Procedures, views and triggers
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Techniques
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.