Job ID: 7417 Posted 7 years ago
IDR has a new opportunity available for a Storage Engineer in the Nashville area. Our client is a highly respected organization with plans for continued growth. If you are looking to join a stable team with a fast paced, innovative environment, please apply today!
Storage Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Administer, build, troubleshoot, and maintain data backup and storage environment
- Perform moderate to complex technical and administrative tasks
- Support underlying technologies related to the backup strategy including: data backup software, network storage, and virtual machine replication software
- Install/remove server backup agents
- Monitor and troubleshooting daily backups
- Forecast the growth of the data backup solutions and make recommendations for additions/changes to the solution
- Participate in a 7x24 on-call support rotation
Storage Systems Engineer Requirements:
- 10+ years of enterprise storage administration/engineering
- Extensive experience with Hitachi, NetApp, and/or EMC
- Strong knowledge and experience with block based storage services and arrays
- Strong knowledge of storage fabric services and systems
- Hands on experience with Cisco network products
- Experience with Cisco UCS blade centers
- Understanding of design and deployment of cloud technologies
- Strong communication skills
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.