Technical Support Specialist
Job ID: 312031 Posted 1 day ago
Okalahoma City, Oklahoma
Technical Support Specialist
IDR is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join one of our top clients in Oklahoma City. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Technical Support Specialist:
- Provide technical support to the sales team, resolving IT-related issues promptly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain sales systems like Salesforce.com.
- Communicate technical requirements and updates between sales and IT departments.
- Assist in implementing new sales technologies, offering training and support.
- Analyze sales data to identify improvement opportunities and provide insights to sales leadership.
- High school education or equivalent; a Bachelor’s degree in information systems or financial technology preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in IT support, help desk, or desktop support position.
- Previous experience supporting sales organizations, processes, methodologies, and strategies, with the ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of the following Sales Technologies or Equivalent: Salesforce.com, Drift, Outreach.io, Dialpad, KF Sell, Docusign, & Hoopla.net
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry-leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 11 years in a row
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.