Network Security Manager
Job ID: 311722 Posted 1 week ago
IDR is seeking a Network Security Analyst to join one of our top clients in Austin, TX. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Network Security Analyst:
- Employee will supervise and manage our client's Cybersecurity Operations Tools Team; will work under the management of our client's
Cybersecurity Officer; will be responsible for administration, maintenance, and resilience of Cybersecurity tools; real-time data,
metrics, and correlated incident input to the CSOC Manager for use in daily monitoring and incident response; and support of daily
operations and incident response activities. Employee will provide tooling input for end of month and annual reporting requirements
as dictated by our client. As appropriate, Employee will provide recommendations for improvements in daily operations, resilience, and
Cybersecurity operational maturity.
- Team members will provide services in the following areas:
- Custom Managed Scanning Services
- Custom Managed Endpoint Protection
- Managed CISCO Secure Network Analytics Service
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) administration
Required Skills for the Network Security Analyst:
- 8 years’ Technical Team Management experience
- 8 years’ Deployment and configuration of Network Security monitoring and incident response tools (EDR, Scanners, SIEM,
- 8 years’ Administration of Network Security monitoring and incident response tools (EDR, Scanners, SIEM, Netflow, etc)
- 8 years’ Participation and experience in intrusion detection and incident response activities
- 8 years’ Effective, professional business communication and reporting
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.