Job ID: 311456 Posted 1 week ago
Development and Architecture
Job Title: AEM Developer
Role Overview: As an AEM Developer, you will play a key role in designing, developing, and maintaining scalable and high-performing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions to support our digital initiatives. Leveraging your expertise in AEM development and retail industry knowledge, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver innovative and user-centric digital experiences that drive engagement, conversion, and loyalty.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across marketing, e-commerce, content, and IT teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions within the AEM platform.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and advancements in retail industry technologies, AEM development, and digital experience management to drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Implement best practices for AEM development, including code quality standards, performance optimization, security enhancements, and accessibility compliance.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and design to development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior developers, guiding them in AEM development best practices and industry standards.
- Develop and maintain custom AEM components, templates, workflows, and integrations to support the creation and management of dynamic web content and digital assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- Hands-on experience with AEM core components, sling models, OSGi bundles, and other AEM-related technologies.
- Years of experience in AEM development, with a strong focus on implementing and customizing AEM solutions for large-scale websites or e-commerce platforms.
- Proven experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.x or higher, including AEM Communities, AEM Sites, and AEM Assets.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices, including continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Retail industry experience preferred, with a deep understanding of e-commerce platforms, omnichannel retailing, and customer engagement strategies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a large and mission-oriented company
- Join a team with an extensive and successful history of growth
- Work within a company with a highly-rated company culture and a reputation of investing in their employees
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 9 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.