Customer Experience Analyst
Job ID: 311455 Posted 1 week ago
IDR is seeking a customer focused research analyst to join a fortune 500 retail client for a 100% remote opportunity! If you are looking to join a dynamic and growing team, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Research Analyst:
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of A/B test results to assess the effectiveness of various strategies and initiatives.
- Perform in-depth customer research analysis to identify key insights and trends that inform strategic decision-making.
- Execute surveys using Verint Forsee to gather valuable feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Utilize Quantum Metric for session recording and heatmap analysis to understand user behavior and optimize the user experience.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to interpret data and provide actionable recommendations.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in analytics and research methodologies.
Required Skills for the Research Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in A/B testing methodologies and statistical analysis.
- Experience conducting customer research and synthesizing findings into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in executing surveys using Verint Forsee and familiarity with Quantum Metric or similar session recording/heatmap tools.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Analytics or similar analytics platforms.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What’s in it for the Research Analyst?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.