Technical Support Specialist III
Job ID: 311025 Posted 1 week ago
End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is seeking a Technical Support Specialist III to join one of our top clients in Memphis, Tennessee. This opportunity is a fully remote position. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, please apply today!
- Group Infrastructure Operations Control Centre Analyst
- Day to day management of global IT infrastructure services underpinning our business services and providing global infrastructure operations support to the Rentokil Initial businesses.
- Operate within the Rentokil Initial IT Service Management (ITSM) Framework, the GOCC is responsible for the analysis, investigation and resolution of global infrastructure incidents and problems and manages storage and Virtual (VMware) infrastructure to underpin the delivery of the hosted services
- Carry out incident management using the Service Now tool and performs regular high-performance, scalable backups and restores on a schedule and tracks offsite storage.
- Installs or removes hardware and/or software, and associated connections, using supplied installation instructions and tools. Documents results in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Contributes, as required, to investigations of problems and faults concerning the installation of hardware and/or software and confirms the correct working of installations.
- Uses system management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed system software maintenance tasks.
- Monitor the estate and ensure proactive measures are taken to ensure high availability of services
- Carries out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and maintenance.
- Uses network management tools to collect and report on network load and performance statistics.
- Contributes to the implementation of maintenance and installation work.
- Uses standard procedures and tools to carry out defined system backups, restoring data where necessary. Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution.
- Carries out documented configuration for allocation of storage, installation & maintenance of storage system as per the agreed operational procedure.
- What’s in it for you? Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- Why IDR? 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 11 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.