Senior Financial Software Engineer – Workday
Job ID: 310689 Posted 6 days ago
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Senior Financial Software Engineer – Workday to join one of our financial clients in Reston, VA. This position is a full-time opportunity. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities of the Financial Software Engineer -Workday
- Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks.
- Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate end-to-end tasks across the team.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
Minimum Required Experiences:
- 2+ years experience designing, building, testing and deploying Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Experience with Workday implementation and/or post-production support including Studio Integrations and Prism Analytics
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience with Workday Financials, specifically on Accounting Center component.
- Experience in Workday API framework for data loads
- Experience developing Workday Prism Analytics pipelines
- Understanding of Workday Security
- Workday Financial Management Integration experience
- Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.