Job ID: 310651 Posted 1 week ago
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Contract to Hire
Position Overview & Responsibilities for the Program Manager:
Day to Day: One of our top clients is looking for a Program Manager who will be solely responsible to own and run multiple IT projects for the client, projects include CMS migration, data porting and others at various lifecycle stages. Serve a single point of contact for all the managed IT projects to leadership, provide timely updates to various stakeholders. Establish relevant governance processes, SLA/KPI and reporting cadence across the programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing multiple large-scale platform migrations, particularly with experience in enterprise-level projects.
Required Skills for the Program Manager:
- 8+ years’ experience as a program or project manager, specifically in the context of large platform migrations.
- Familiarity with content management systems, preferably CMS migration experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills to coordinate efforts across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote and distributed work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.