Job ID: 310649 Posted 2 weeks ago
San Francisco, California
IDR is seeking a remote Measurement Analyst to join one of our top clients in NYC. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Measurement Analyst:
- Join the Measurement Insights & Analysis team to enhance advertiser campaign performance on Uber and boost advertising revenue.
- Focus on post-campaign measurement for non-endemic enterprise brands in the US and Canada.
- Drive insights for partners, assist sales, optimize go-to-market strategy, and boost product adoption.
- Ensure operational efficiency and analyze omni-channel campaigns for major global advertisers.
- Utilize business acumen and technical skills like SQL to derive and communicate tactical and strategic insights to Uber and advertisers' senior leaders.
Required Skills for the Measurement Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in math, statistics, psychology, marketing, economics, computer science, research, or related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, data science, measurement and insights, consulting, operations, or strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing/advertising analytics and measurement, with expertise in omnichannel marketing, attribution, and ROI measurement, preferably in online advertising.
- 3+ years of experience with advanced data analysis tools such as MS Excel/Google Sheets/Python, storytelling, intermediate data querying (SQL), and data visualization tools (Looker, Google Data Studio, Tableau).
- Familiarity with online advertising systems/methodologies (ad servers, DSPs, DMPs).
- Experience with 3rd party measurement studies (brand lift, sales lift, foot-traffic).
- Experience in building/ managing relationships with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Engineering).
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive compensation package
· Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
· Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
· Close-knit and team-oriented culture
· 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
*FOR NO C2C JOBS*
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.*
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.