Job ID: 310477 Posted 2 weeks ago
IDR is seeking an Salesforce Administrator to join one of our top clients in McLean, VA! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Administrator:
- Administer and maintain the Service Cloud Salesforce platform, ensuring its optimal performance and usability.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and design solutions using Salesforce features and functionality.
- Configure and customize Salesforce to meet the specific needs of the organization, with a focus on CTI, Omni Channel, Flow, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Develop and implement workflows, validation rules, and automation processes to streamline business operations.
- Create and manage user roles, profiles, and permission sets to maintain data security and user access.
- Monitor data quality and integrity, performing regular data cleansing and maintenance activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate Salesforce with other systems and applications.
- Provide end-user support, training, and documentation to ensure user adoption and proficiency.
- Stay up to date with Salesforce updates, releases, and best practices to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, perform data analysis, and generate ad-hoc reports as needed.
Required Skills for the Salesforce Administrator:
- Salesforce Admin certification is required
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a focus on CTI, Omni Channel, Service Cloud, Flow, Reports, and Dashboards
- Experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Proficient in creating and managing workflows, validation rules, and automation processes
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.