HRIS Reporting Analyst
Job ID: 310445 Posted 1 week ago
IDR is seeking an HRIS Reporting Analyst to join one of our top clients in Dallas, TX! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the HRIS Reporting Analyst:
- Collecting, reviewing, sanitizing, and formatting data for uploading into our client's key human capital management systems (e.g., Oracle HCM Cloud)
- Compiling HR/labor data (Corporate and/or Property) from multiple sources to create reports for key HR and business partners
- Providing detailed analysis on key workforce metrics (e.g., headcount, job openings, vacancy rates)
- Conducting research and analysis to provide critical data that impact HR decisions on workforce initiatives
- Partnering with business representatives to provide information, advice, and solutions relating to strategic data initiatives and related variable workforce needs
- Assisting in the administration of data controls set by management to ensure confidential data is only shared and utilized by the appropriate personnel
- Assisting in developing and executing data validation, data control, data audit, and data cleansing processes to improve the integrity and quality of their workforce data
Required Skills for the HRIS Reporting Analyst:
- 3+ years working in Human Resources or HRIS
- 1 year of analytical/data auditing experience
- Experience conducting “deep dive” analysis of the data in which you are reporting and provide insights and summaries to drive key decisions and/or trends
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel
- Ability to understand/manipulate spreadsheets using Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP formulas
- Solid knowledge of Oracle’s Business Intelligence platforms (including query coding/report writing)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.