Organizational Change Management & Transformation I
Job ID: 310424 Posted 2 weeks ago
IDR is seeking an Organization Change Management Contractor to join one of our top entertainment clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
- Develops and executes comprehensive change enablement plans targeting global user bases across 60+ territories
- Collaborates with business and project leaders, coordinating efforts across stakeholder groups to facilitate smooth transitions
- Designs and implements robust communication and training strategies to raise awareness of change initiatives across all organizations levels
- Drives adoption and commitment to change by engaging with leadership teams and end users
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills evidence by successful completion of diverse cross functional projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling effective influence at all organizational levels including senior leadership
- Proven self-motivation and ability to work autonomously or within teams, driving initiatives forward with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint and OneDrive, facilitating efficient task execution and collaboration
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
Compensation Details: $59.12/hour w2
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.