Job ID: 310314 Posted 2 weeks ago
IDR is seeking a Change Manager to join one of our top clients in Denver, CO. This is a 4-month contract with potential to extend. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Change Manager:
- Coordinates with the Transformation Program Manager and Product Owners to evaluate and prioritize change management support.
- Develops and delivers a change management plan that is aligned to the overall Transformation Program Communication Plan.
- Works with the technical writer and other stakeholders to quantify the changes and other aspects of the various work streams within the Transformation Program that the enterprise functions, state agency service delivery, and other stakeholders.
- Creates clear, concise, and comprehensive guidance documents based on a change management framework, such as Prosci’s ADKAR methodology (below)
- 8+ years of experience with designing and executing organizational change management plans.
- Senior expertise applying a formal change management process and ability to recognize the change stage and offer suggestions in advance for moving through each stage, such as the Prosci Adkar Model
- Senior expertise in recommending and selecting the delivery method, presentation formats, and timing for communications based on the nature of the nature of the change and stage of implementation.
- 3+ years of experience as a communications specialist or technical writer
- 5+ years of experience utilizing the Prosci ADKAR Change Management Process
- 3+ years of experience in an IT environment and familiarity with the application of commonly accepted concepts and practices specific to Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and SDLC management to include, but not limited to, ITIL and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with organizing and maintaining a WIKI.
- Experience with video creation
- Prior state or government experience
- Expertise in the application of an Organizational Change Management Methodology
- Expertise in the application of style guidelines and practices, including accessibility
- Expert knowledge of common business applications, such as, Google suite of applications, Microsoft Office, Visio or Draw IO, and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of concepts and artifacts that facilitate the development of process documentation and achieve organizational change management objectives.
- Strong research skills using the Internet and other tools.
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others
- WIKI development including organization and content management.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive compensation package
· Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
· Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
· Close-knit and team-oriented culture
· 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
Compensation Details: $65/hr
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.