Change Management Analyst
Job ID: 310139 Posted 1 week ago
IDR is seeking a Change Management Analyst to join one of our top clients! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Change Management Analyst:
On the Global Pricing team reporting to Senior Manager of Global Pricing you will work on projects including business development, testing and implementation of new inventory capabilities.
More specifically, you will:
- Support business functional lead in partnering with technology and customer experience teams to plan and achieve the expected outcomes of the aligned project roadmap.
- Assist activation and support teams with implementation of new inventory capabilities to ensure a smooth transition to production.
- Perform ADHOC analysis and prepare updates as needed based on aligned project deliverables.
- Provide documentation, analytic and communication support for business strategy and change management activities to ensure seamless execution and adoption of new capabilities and offer constructs on property.
- Maintain up to date business requirement documents for inventory products.
- Assist project team with effectively scaling new capabilities by maintaining an accurate repository of activation waves.
Required Skills for the Change Management Analyst:
- Bachelors degree is required
- 5+ years of cross-functional work experience in Revenue Management, Project Management, Change Management Commercial Services, or other related experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Pivot Tables and basic formulas
- Experience working with tools such as Jira, Confluence, MicroStrategy, and Smartsheets.
- 2+ years experience in product or strategic initiative implementation.
- Experience in Hospitality or Customer Loyalty industries is ideal
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.