Job ID: 309993 Posted 18 hours ago
IDR is seeking a highly-motivated Network Engineers to join our healthcare client in Nashville, TN!!! Our client offers a great work environment that fosters growth and learning. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing healthcare organization, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Network Engineer:
- the Network Engineer II manages the purchase, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/WAN systems.
- Responsible for evaluating current systems.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Plans large scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
Required Experience for the Network Engineer:
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in an independent role supporting LAN/WAN environments and systems or 2+ years of Mid-level experience in one area of networking.
- Mid-level knowledge of infrastructure components such as switches, routers, firewalls, and servers.
- Mid-level knowledge of voice and data communications.
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 9 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.