Clinical Applications Analyst
Job ID: 309787 Posted 2 weeks ago
Sandy Springs, Georgia
Administrative / Clerical
Clinical Applications Analyst
IDR is seeking a Clinical Applications Analyst to join one of our top clients in Atlanta, GA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Clinical Applications Analyst:
- Assess how financial, administrative, and clinical areas interact with technology and find ways to optimize.
- Communicate directly with clinical leaders to understand needs and implement processes to improve workflows and technology.
- Support and help enhance NextGen (EMR, Portal, Mobile, PM) Phreesia, LIS, PACS, Lab interfaces, Radix/Dash and other healthcare-based applications.
- Provide go live and post deployment support.
- Create and maintain documentation of manuals and workflows related to clinical applications.
Required Skills for the Clinical Applications Analyst:
- 2+ years professional experience IT and application optimizations (Healthcare experience is a big plus!)
- Prior experience with Nextgen or similar EMR such as Epic.
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry-leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.