Lead Civil Engineer
Job ID: 309758 Posted 2 weeks ago
Lead Civil Engineer
IDR is seeking a Lead Civil Engineer to join one of our top clients in Atlanta, GA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
**This is an onsite position with remote opportunities after 6 months**
Position Overview for the Lead Civil Engineer:
- Preparing Civil Engineering projects, encompassing system expansion, facility rehabilitation, and track initiatives.
- Develops rail tracks, rail alignments, switches, crossings, bridges, roadbeds, and other components of rail tracks, covering aspects such as clearances, rail track geometry, site work, land development, and utility infrastructure.
- Generating drawings and specifications for civil-related projects.
- Offers primary technical support and assistance in the design, construction, maintenance, and modifications of tracks.
Required Skills for the Lead Civil Engineer:
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Professional engineer registration is required.
- 6-8 years of professional experience in civil or structural engineering.
- Experience supporting engineering projects including site work, land development, utility infrastructure, stormwater management, and erosion & sediment control of facilities.
- Civil Design software experience.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.