Information Security Architect
Job ID: 309708 Posted 2 weeks ago
Contract to Hire
IDR is eagerly seeking a senior level Information Security Architect to join one of our nationally recognized clients for an urgent need our of Brentwood, TN! This opportunity comes with career growth, supporting a team-oriented environment, and includes remote flexibility. If this sounds like the right fit for you, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!
*No C2C or H1B Sponsorship*
Position Overview for the Security Architect:
- Provide IT security guidance on all technology related projects
- Review, align, and drive technology plans with enterprise goals, business plans and business processes
- Evaluate emerging technology for use in domain.
- Define and promote processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies.
- Provide general technical oversight and mentoring of team members
- Document domain technology used to perform business processes.
Required Skills for the Security Architect:
- 5+ years of IT Security Experience
- Experience working in an enterprise level environment
- Vast knowledge of Application security, IAM, Firewalls, Encryption
- Strong knowledge of cloud security
- CISSP is preferred
What’s in it for the Security Architect?
- Foot in the door with an industry leading company
- Remote Flexibility
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.