Job ID: 308870 Posted 2 weeks ago
New York, New York
Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking a remote Documentation Specialist to join one of our top clients in NYC. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Documentation Specialist:
- Develop a unified template for policies & standards.
- Reformat the existing library of policies & standards into the new template.
- Identify opportunities to consolidate documents.
- Develop and facilitate a review schedule for all policies & standards
- Work with Global Safety Operations stakeholders to resolve open comments / fill in missing information.
- Seek renewed sign-off from the Head of Global Safety, the Head of Central Safety, and each Regional Safety Manager.
- Develop a Document Management Standard to govern the lifecycle of clients policies & standards.
Required Skills for the Documentation Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- 5+ years experience as Documentation Specialist or similar discipline.
- 5+ Experience building or managing safety policies and standards or other type of experience in the safety field
- Writing document management standards and an intimate understanding of policy governance.
- Experience Google Docs / Sheets
- Relevant certifications are preferred.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive compensation package
· Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
· Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
· Close-knit and team-oriented culture
· 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
*FOR NO C2C JOBS*
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.*
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.