Job ID: 308463 Posted 1 week ago
One of IDR's key clients in the Memphis, TN area is on the hunt for a savvy Network Administrator! The Network Administrator role is part of a multi-year project that will extend on a 6 month basis. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at an AMAZING company with the MOST special mission.
Here are some of the duties/responsibilities required of the Network Administrator:
- Maintains network configuration standards across multiple platforms and locations.
- Performs administrative functions on Cisco and Meraki routers and switches. Performs ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
- Utilizes network performance monitoring tools to identify and troubleshoot network performance issues
- Monitors system resource utilization and status
- Works under to supervision to advance network project efforts
- Familiar with OSI model and basic troubleshooting methods
- CCNT/Network+ preferred but not required.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.