Sr UI Developer
Job ID: 308387 Posted 2 weeks ago
Charlotte, North Carolina
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Sr. UI Developer to join one of our top clients in Charlotte, North Carolina. This is a long term contract, hybrid role with 2 or 3 days onsite a week. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
*Not Open to C2C Candidates*
Position Overview for the Sr. UI Developer:
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, and implement cloud-native front-end applications using Angular and ReactJS as part of a large-scale modernization initiative.
- Implement and adhere to test-driven development (TDD) and behavior-driven development (BDD) practices, including automated testing tools and frameworks like Cucumber, Cypress, Jasmine, and Postman.
- Work closely with the CI/CD pipeline tools such as GitHub, Bamboo, and Bitbucket to ensure smooth integration and deployment processes.
Required Skills for the Sr. UI Developer:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in UI development, with proficiency in Angular and ReactJS.
- Strong understanding and application of TDD/BDD methodologies and proficiency in automated testing tools like Cucumber, Cypress, Jasmine, and Postman.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools such as GitHub, Bamboo, and Bitbucket, ensuring efficient integration and deployment processes.
- Hands-on experience with Golang and familiarity with AWS services/technologies like APIGateway, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, and ECS preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
Compensation Details: $52 – 54/hr W2
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.