Job ID: 308201 Posted 1 week ago
Azure Solutions Architect
IDR is seeking an Azure Solutions Architect to join one of our top clients in Atlanta, GA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
This position is hybrid and will require 3 days onsite each week in the Smyrna/Vinings, GA area.
We are unable to provide H1B transfer or work C2C for this role.
Position Overview for the Azure Solutions Architect:
· Work with business and technical stakeholders to design and develop solutions for organizational needs.
· Find architectural risks and opportunities.
· Identify and define current and target architecture and plans to enhance architectural posture.
· Ensure designs are resilient, stable, available, and recoverable.
· Communicate with the Architecture Board.
· Lead, coach, and mentor development and operations team.
Required Skills for the Azure Solutions Architect:
· 3+ years of professional experience in Azure Cloud Architecture
· POS (point-of-sale) & retail experience.
· Must have experience with Cloud & DevOps tools and practices like CI/CD, Serverless, etc.
· Must have strong experience with API development and testing
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive compensation package
· Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and much more!
· Opportunity to get in with an industry-leading organization
· Close-knit and team-oriented culture
· 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 11 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.