Compliance eDiscovery Manager
Job ID: 308164 Posted 3 weeks ago
IDR is seeking a Compliance eDiscovery Manager: to join one of our top clients in Denver, CO. This position is hybrid onsite in Denver, so local candidates only please! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Compliance eDiscovery Manager:
- Review inquiries received and triage as appropriate. For compliance questions, provide timely policy guidance to teammates and document clearly within system (EthicsPoint).
- Understand and be able to interpret compliance policies to provide appropriate guidance.
- Communicate policies, procedures, and potential risk in an easily digestible manner.
- Analyze data to define and understand problems, perform research, and evaluate alternatives to assist leadership in decision making regarding program enhancements or areas of improvement.
- Escalate issues to leadership, legal, and/or the Investigations team, as appropriate.
- Review and track compliance forms and approvals related to policies.
- Help review and provide feedback for compliance policies, trainings and job aids as needed.
- Participate in committees or independently review forms and requests for compliance risk and provide appropriate guidance and/or approvals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; JD a plus
- Relativity and/or Brainspace experience required; eDiscovery technical certification(s) preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of professional work experience required. Compliance and/or health care experience strongly preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills; Proven ability to synthesize/analyze diverse information, develop recommendations and solutions, and articulate them clearly to business partners and leadership
- Proven experience in managing multiple requests for support while insuring stakeholders are satisfied with completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Broad knowledge of eDiscovery technology and the collection, processing, review and production of electronically stored information (ESI)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are critical for success in this role
- Demonstrated strength in time management required; ability to respond to urgent requests, prioritize appropriately, manage multiple projects and priorities at one time and meet deadlines
- Able to function in a team environment, being flexible and responsive to changing priorities, and having an appropriate sense of urgency in completing tasks and projects
- Professional presence and presentation skills (including PowerPoint presentations); ability to synthesize and present analyses to senior management with persuasion and sound logic
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: A variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through online training platform StarLearning.
Compensation Details: $75-110k/year based on experience
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.