Finance Project Manager III
Job ID: 308107 Posted 1 month ago
Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking a REMOTE Sr. Financial Project Manager to join one of our top clients in Memphis TN. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
It is a Project Manager position having finance projects with technology being implemented. It will be working CST time zone with standard hours M-F.
Position Overview for the Sr. Finance Project Manager:
- Integrating or upgrade projects related to the various Finance business areas of the company while overseeing various technology implementation,
- Will work in defining the scope for projects and in the development of project timelines in coordination with various stakeholders and the project team members.
- Create work plans, coordinate with multiple project work streams to deliver projects on time, and manage project deadlines.
- Provide status updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders from Accounting, Transaction Services, Financial Planning & Analysis, Tax, Internal Audit, etc. on the documentation of business requirements.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to track identified testing defects and obtain approvals for promoting applications while completing user acceptance testing, and changes into production.
- Coordinate with the appropriate IT teams on the development, configuration and set-up of applications, programs, etc. needed to meet the documented business requirements.
- Oversee communication plans with the change management team and develop training materials.
- Coordinate with project team members on status updates for project plans, identifying blockers and following up as needed to resolve issues.
- Work with the project team members to develop go-live plans, including cutover task lists, training delivery, coordinating with the enterprise change management team, etc.
- Communicating with the Finance project management team on schedules, delays and work changes for projects.
- Maintain and manage the project plan and the project task lists.
Required Skills for the Finance Project Manager:
- 5+ years of experience with Project Management
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues at all levels of the company and have strong problem solving skills.
- Understanding of processes and experiences working with various types of Finance teams, including Accounting, Transaction Services, Tax, Financial Planning & Analysis and Internal Audit.
- Experience with JDEdwards, Agile methodology and EnterpriseOne preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in the end-to-end ERP implementation life cycle and project management
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field; Accounting or financial area preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.