Job ID: 307533 Posted 3 weeks ago
IDR is seeking a Database Analyst to join one of our top clients in Austin, Texas. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large, government organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Database Analyst:
- Implementation and configuration of the infrastructure for the Data Mining Hub
- Design, development, and implementation (DD&I) of the Data Mining Hub using an agile methodology for all standard SDLC phases that includes, but is not limited to:
- Validation of data mining metric requirements
- Creation of Epics/User Stories/Tasks
- Automation of data acquisition from a variety of data sources
- Development of complex SQL scripts
- Testing – integration, load and stress
- Deployment / publication internally and externally
- Operations support and enhancement of the data mining hub
Required Skills for the Database Analyst:
- 8+ years of experience administrating SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Statistics, SAS Data Preparation, and SAS Data Mining software.
- 8+ years of experience installing and configuring various data sources including but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Snowflake, and Salesforce
- 8+ years of experience scheduling and automating data extracts from various data sources such as relational databases, Excel, Access DB, Snowflake, Salesforce etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.