Director of Information Security
Job ID: 306745 Posted 1 month ago
Contract to Hire
IDR is seeking an information Security Director to join one of our top insurance clients south of Franklin, TN. This role is hybrid, and it is a mix of hands-on and strategical work. It's the perfect opportunity for someone looking to move up into director roles. This is a contract-to-hire role with excellent benefits, and the team is looking to hire soon.
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Information Security Director:
- Provide security expertise while determining IT strategy on major projects
- Solve security issues with a mix of strategy and a hands-on approach
- Review current IT environment and make recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate with other IT security personnel to prioritize needs and ensure plans are properly executed.
Required Skills for the Digital Applications Development Leader:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or security preferred.
- 5+ years of managerial/director-level experience in IT
- Extensive Information Security experience
- Ability to work in a fluid role, defining needs as you go
- Ability to work well within a team
- Comfortability serving in a role that is both strategic and tactical
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.