Information Security Analyst 3
Job ID: 306508 Posted 4 weeks ago
Information Security Analyst 3
IDR is seeking an Information Security Analyst 3 to join one of our top clients in Atlanta, GA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
***The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Position Overview for the Information Security Analyst 3:
· Overseeing and implementing security measures and procedures to increase security awareness across the organization.
· Providing vulnerability management, penetration testing, and ensuring email security for internal users.
· Conducting risk management analysis to identify risks to create security measures that prevent loss and mitigate any future risks.
· Continuously monitoring the infrastructure by creating reports to communicate statuses with senior management and leadership teams.
Required Skills for the Information Security Analyst 3
· 6+ years of professional IT experience
· 2+ years of professional Information Security experience
· Extensive experience working with security technologies such as Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Email Security, EDR, MFA, SIEM, IPS, and Firewalls
· Certifications with Security+, CISSP, CISM, C-RISC, CISA, and SANS highly preferred
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive compensation package
· Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
· Opportunity to get in with an industry-leading organization
· Close-knit and team-oriented culture
· 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
· Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.