Zendesk Technical Guide Developer
Job ID: 306453 Posted 4 weeks ago
Woodland Hills, California
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Remote Zendesk Technical Guide Developer Contractor to join one of our top entertainment clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Zendesk Technical Guide Developer:
- Tailor the Zendesk Guide Copenhagen theme to align with our specific business requirements
- Develop and integrate responsive design features for a seamless user experience across various devices
- Collaborate with closely with the UX/UI design team to comprehend and implement intuitive and engaging user interface designs
- Implement Help Center changes for Zendesk accounts organization wide and create custom templates for branded reuse
- 5 years of practical experience in hands on web development
- Hands on experience with Zendesk Guide and familiarity with Copenhagen theme
- Understanding of responsive web design principles and cross browser compatibility
- Familiarity with Zendesk APIs and App Frameworks, ZIS, OKTA, Azure B2C, JIRA, and Zendesk Apps
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.