Zendesk Technical Architect
Job ID: 306440 Posted 1 month ago
Woodland Hills, California
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Remote Zendesk Technical Architect Contractor to join one of our top entertainment clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Zendesk Technical Architect:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all advances/ escalated technical needs of the Zandsk support team
- Design and implement customized Zendesk solutions that align with the specific requirements of our business
- Develop strategies for the adoption and optimization of Zendesk features, aiming to enhance both customer experience and support team efficiency
- Create reporting capabilities, metric, and executive dashboards using Zendesk Explore/ Analytics or other Data Analytics/ BI tools.
- Integration with systems such as ServiceNow, DocuSign, JIRA, Azure B2C, and OKTA
- 5 years of Zendesk Administration and supporting Zendesk implementations
- Experience in roles such as Technical Architect within Zendesk environments
- Proficient in recommending, managing and executing advanced Zendesk configurations
- Knowledge of Zendesk’s product suite and their implementations, including Support, Talk, Explore, Guide, and Chat as well as expertise in Zendesk development SDK and APIs
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.