Job ID: 306230 Posted 5 days ago
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Data Architect to join one of our top clients! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Data Architect:
As a data/platform architect, you will be responsible for designing and delivering enterprise wide solutions on cloud platform. This position works with enterprise architects, data architects and solution architects to design and implement data solutions to meet business priorities in keeping with technology strategy, standards and the best course of action.
The successful candidate will be an engineering specialist proficient in modern computing, big data and advanced analytics architectures and patterns and having a consistent record of delivering the products. This position reports to enterprise/principal architects and works under their guidance.
Required Skills for the Data Architect:
- Hands on experience with AWS services - S3, Lambda, Redshift, IAM roles , Kafka , Glue, Athena, Lakeformation
- Extensive SQL knowledge with working Experience on Redshift platform
- Working Knowledge on data modeling concepts.
- Working knowledge of Master data, Reference data and Data Governance concepts
- Experience with any ETL / ELT tools and technologies preferably TalenD
- Accomplished in software/platform design principles
- Skilled at understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects; and aligning business capabilities to Technology solutions
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.