Senior PowerBI Developer
Job ID: 306193 Posted 1 month ago
Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR’s client in the healthcare industry is seeking a 100% Remote PowerBI Developer to join their growing team out of Nashville, TN! They are looking for someone who has worked with an EMR/EHR system and ideally has experience with Snowflake.
** USC or Green Card Holder Only**
Position Overview for the PowerBi Developer:
- Interface with business users to understand BI requirements and convert into technical specifications.
- Build and maintain large datasets along with the daily data refresh monitoring.
- Perform data modeling, transformation, and cleansing using Power Query and DAX.
- Develop, design, and maintain Power BI dashboards and reports.
- Implement and maintain security workspace level, report level and row level security.
- Understand and educate business users on power licensing and premium capacity features.
- Maintain documentation relating to dashboard definitions, data lineage, and business rules.
- Provide training and support to business users for Power BI report usage.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Power BI reports and data discrepancies.
- 5+ years of experience in Power BI development
- Experience with an EMR/EHR System
- Snowflake experience is preferred
- Experience in data modeling, ETL processes, and data warehousing principles.
- Proficiency in SQL, with the ability to write complex queries for data extraction.
- Competitive compensation package
- Huge growth opportunities within the medical space
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance)
- Opportunity to work with the newest version of technologies
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Much, much more!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.