Information Security Analyst I
Job ID: 304046 Posted 1 week ago
One of IDR's top clients in Memphis, TN is looking for an Information Security Analyst I to join their team. This is a long term, multi-year project that extends every 6 months! The role is requiring an onsite presence 5 days per week.
The Information Security Analyst I will have the following skillset:
- Requires thorough knowledge of information security practices and technologies
- Ability to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal and external relations
- Understand extremely complex verbal or written instructions
- Understand information security issues dealing with computer hardware, software, and infrastructure
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through attainment of a Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems plus 3 years of progressive information security experience.
- Information security certification preferred.
If you are interested in more details, apply today!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.