Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 303924 Posted 1 month ago
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join one of our top healthcare clients in Denver, CO. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:
- Design, development and support of Physician facing web and mobile application.
- Work with the Product Owners to review and understand the business requirements and functional specifications
- Work with client and database developers
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Work with QA and CM team for code build/releases, test case design and defect resolution
- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager/Architect for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting
- Mentor other teammates on Java design and development
- Advocate for code quality and standards
- Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to adapt and contribute to a fast paced and agile application development. SAFe experience a plus
- Adhere to project schedules, proactively resolve and or escalate issue to management
- Team Lead experience a plus
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with working with offshore teams a plus
- Highly skilled in Middle Tier Application architecture and design.
- Experience in developing applications with heavy transaction volume.
- Highly skilled in OO and heavy use of Design Patterns
- 6+ years of Java, including experience with Java 11 or greater
- 6+ years of Spring and Springboot
- 4+ years of Spring Data JPA
- 2+ years of Kafka, including understanding of Producers and Consumers
- Microservice Architecture
- Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong Unit testing experience, including JUNIT 5
- Experience with application monitoring, Dynatrace and Kibana
- Experience with Cloud technologies GCP or AWS, Spanner
- Experience with application debugging
- Angular experience a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
Compensation Details: $70-75/hr
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.