OSFM Implementation Consultant
Job ID: 303843 Posted 1 month ago
Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR is seeking a Oracle Shop Floor Management (OSFM) Consultant to join one of our top consulting clients for a fantastic opportunity! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with an industry leading company and grow your career, then apply today!
Position Overview for the OSFM Consultant :
- Analyze client's business requirements and shop floor processes.
- Create functional design and user story documents for client approval.
- Configure OSFM solution, establish naming conventions, and standards for master data.
- Integrate OSFM with Oracle modules and external systems.
- Test and validate OSFM solution, provide training, and ongoing support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues during or after implementation.
- Document OSFM configuration and updates.
Required Skills for the OSFM Consultant:
- Minimum 5 years of OSFM or similar shop floor management solutions experience.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Manufacturing Applications and ERP.
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher, and Data Warehousing.
- Familiarity with semiconductor fab shop floor concepts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel to client sites in Singapore.
What’s in it for the OSFM Consultant?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent work / life balance
- Career stability with a well-known, established company
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 10 Years
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.