MarTech Product Manager
Job ID: 303095 Posted 1 month ago
New York, New York
Product Managers/ Product Owners
IDR is seeking a MarTech Product Manager to join one of our top consulting clients! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the MarTech Product Manager
- Develop and execute a comprehensive MarTech strategy aligned with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand marketing goals and requirements.
- Collaborate with marketing teams, IT, sales, and other departments to ensure seamless integration of MarTech solutions.
- Facilitate communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for MarTech solutions.
- Develop a roadmap for the evolution and expansion of MarTech capabilities.
- Explore and pilot new technologies that could enhance marketing capabilities.
- Provide regular updates to leadership on the status of MarTech initiatives.
- Communicate the impact of MarTech solutions on marketing performance.
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies, data management, and integration principles.
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to make informed decisions and optimize marketing performance.
- Can work effectively with cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Capacity to align MarTech initiatives with broader business and marketing strategies.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technologies and industry trends.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.