SAP FICO Analyst
Job ID: 302533 Posted 2 weeks ago
3rd Party Applications
IDR is seeking a Senior SAP FICO Analyst to join one of our top clients in Memphis, TN. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
This position will require 4 days onsite each week in the Memphis, TN area.
Position Overview for the Senior SAP FICO Analyst:
- Manage FICO related activities to support large ERP implementation including design and documentation, data conversion, configuration, testing and training.
- Review and approve changes for FICO configurations.
- Assist with risk-based audits of existing or planned systems.
- Support FICO functionality within SAP as needed.
- Aid in the development and review of system capability strategy to meet requirements.
- Collaborate with PMO to ensure products are made in timely fashion and system remains in compliance.
- 5+ years' experience configuring, supporting, and implementing SAP FICO for large client operations
- 3+ years' experience in production support in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in configuring and working through SAP programs and modules such as Solution Manager, MDM, GRC, AP/AR, among others.
- Relevant SAP Certifications are preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry-leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.