Identity and Access Management Analyst
Job ID: 297246 Posted 1 month ago
Contract to Hire
IDR is seeking an Identity Access Management Administrator to join one of our top clients in the Downtown, Nashville area. This will be a 6 month contract to hire and 90% remote work (must be local to Nashville for training, meetings, etc). If you are looking for a long term opportunity with a company who cares about their people and fosters ongoing learning, please apply today!
Position Overview for the IAM Administrator:
- Review, assess and document identity repositories and their role in the authentication and authorization environment
- Maintenance and support of Active Directory Domain Services, Active Directory Certificate Services, Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federated Services related hardware, and technologies
- Maintenance and support of Metro’s internal public key infrastructure (PKI), related hardware, and technologies including maintaining a role separated administration environment
- Maintenance and support of DNS and WINS
- Enhance existing documentation and QA processes for identity systems
- Develop scripts, programs, etc. to process and manipulate data within identity systems
- Test and maintenance of backup and BC/DR related systems
- Management of server installations and support
- Works closely with internal teams to provide necessary group policy support
Required Skills for the IAM Administrator:
- 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise server environment with Microsoft technologies supporting Active Directory
- 5+ years of experience working with Group Policy
- 3+ years of experience with Azure Active Directory
- 2+ years working with Active Directory Federated Services
- 3+ years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services
- 3+ years of experience working with and managing DNS
- Familiar with cryptographic concepts such as symmetric encryption, asymmetric encryption and hashing algorithms
- Familiar with PKI design and implementation including the use of hardware security modules
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a large and mission-oriented company
- Join a team with an extensive and successful history of growth
- Work within a company with a highly-rated company culture and a reputation of investing in their employees
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.