Job ID: 294396 Posted 2 months ago
Fort Worth, Texas
Contract to Hire
Development and Architecture
One of IDR's largest clients located in Fort Worth, TX is looking for 2 talented UI/UX designers to join their team! This client is looking for folks who have experience in both web and mobile platforms along with the ability to play project manager and conduct user research.
Here are the qualifications they are looking for!
- Identify target user groups and carry out interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user needs
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.