Job ID: 293095 Posted 1 week ago
Contract to Hire
Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR is seeking a Data Scientist to join one of our top clients in the North Dallas area. This is a long-term opportunity, so if you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing, team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Data Scientist:
- Lead development of end-to-end analytics projects for our client’s manufacturing, leasing, and supply chain groups from conception through delivery, driving effective collaboration and alignment with business stakeholders
- Work closely with business leaders, project stakeholders, and subject matter experts to understand and optimize key business processes. Apply your SQL, data transformation, and data modeling skills to turn data into actionable insights and optimized solutions
- Partner with data engineers on technical design of complex data sourcing, transformation, and aggregation logic to meet business analytics needs and deliver value. Leverage generative AI in analytical work where applicable
- Work with data analysts to translate business requirements into impactful data visualizations and data models in platforms like Qliksense, Tableau, PowerBI, and other analytics tools
Required Skills for the Data Scientist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Finance or Accounting. Masters and/or PhD preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience in related analytics, data science, and business intelligence
- Prior experience working for an industrial manufacturing and/or supply chain company
- 4+ years experience with Python and R
- Experience with data visualizations and data models in platforms like Qliksense, Tableau, PowerBI, and other analytics tools is preferred
- Excellent Communication and the ability to effectively communicate data stories to key stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.