Job ID: 292201 Posted 3 weeks ago
IDR is seeking a meticulous and resourceful Production Designer to join one of our top clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Production Designer:
- This team supports all things technical and creative and bring scale and efficiency to the creation of assets! They stand as the final checkpoint in the creative design process.
- They use their skills in design, typography and desktop applications to create, correct and review production-ready files for the delivery of all print and digital designs.
- Production designers are extremely comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- The Production Designer works on B2C and B2B communications in digital and print, for use in consumer brand campaigns, owned-channel content and much more!
- 5+ years’ experience providing production design support to brands – Post production support for photoshoots; Calling out edits, doing edits, saving files out, retouching photos, final file prepping, etc.
- Experience working within a DAM (Digital Asset Management) System
- MUST have portfolio showcasing advanced photo compositions & complex print pieces for brands!
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.