Job ID: 291968 Posted 6 days ago
IDR is seeking a talented Sr. Program Manager to join one of our top clients in Franklin, TN. This position is a direct hire opportunity. If you are looking to join a dedicated team apply today!
Position Overview for the Senior Program Manager:
- Lead the creation of all Program Management artifacts for key programs using common frameworks, methodologies and standardized practices and approaches. Driving repeatable program engagement across partners within the Worldwide Field Organization, IT, Business Units, and Back Office organizations.
- Responsible for ensuring programs are designed to meet clearly articulated business objectives, and that accurate tracking mechanisms for objectives are established early in the program
- Orchestrates communications between other Program Managers, Product Managers, and Senior Leadership to provide clear project visibility
- Actively manage program risks and develop mitigation plans of critical issues to leadership for timely resolution.
- Coordinates program plans with Business Change Management team to ensure clear communications and program adoption
- Brings new practical improvements to iterate on the PMO methodology.
- Evangelize program scope to maintain focus on core business objectives within time and budget constraints.
Requirements for the Senior Program Manager:
- 8+ years of experience as a IT Program Manager
- 5+ years of experience with Consumer Packaged Goods (CGP)
- 5+ years of experience within E-commerce
Benefits for the Senior Program Manager:
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Great work/life balance
- Wonderful work environment and company culture
- Get in with company that has HUGE initiatives going on
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.