Job ID: 291961 Posted 3 weeks ago
Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR is looking for a Data Scientist to drive innovation and deliver organizational value for a consulting client of ours in Franklin, TN. If you are looking for a small/collaborative team where your ideas can be heard, please apply today! *Direct Hire*
Position Overview for the Data Scientist:
- Find/analyze/import and curate data from free and paid third party sources
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business objectives
- Clean and organize raw data to ensure usability and quality
- Select appropriate algorithms and building predictive models
- Improve performance of machine learning models
- 5-7 years of experience in Data Science
- Professional working experience with pricing and forecasting
- Strong experience with Microsoft stack (Azure & Data Bricks)
- Experience in the consumer products industry or ecommerce space is preferred.
- Tight, close-knit team
- Bonus opportunity
- Direct Hire
- Latest and greatest technologies!
- Much, much more!
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 10 Years
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.