Job ID: 291897 Posted 3 weeks ago
IDR is seeking a fully remote PMO Manager to join one of our Fortune 100 clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Disclaimer: W2 only, not able to accommodate C2C at this time.
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the PMO Manager:
- Develop and execute project plans.
- Lead project management and administrative tasks.
- Ensure quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Foster team collaboration and effective communication.
- Proactively assess and mitigate project risks.
Required Skills for the PMO Manager:
- 10+ years of professional experience in an PMO Manager role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project for planning and resource management.
- Advantageous familiarity with Earned Value Management.
- Proven track record in project management and administration.
- Skills in task tracking, team coordination, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint for impactful presentations.
- Technical writing skills with an emphasis on deliverable quality assurance.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.