Senior Software Developer
Job ID: 291821 Posted 3 days ago
Contract to Hire
IDR is seeking an Onsite, Software Developer to join one of our top clients in Brentwood, TN. This position allows you to collaborate with users, leadership, and other team members to find the best software solutions. If you consider yourself a forward-thinking, creative enthusiast, with a passion for growth- this role is for you!
Position Overview/Responsibilities For The Software Developer
- Develop software solutions in the primary languages listed below
- Collaborate with users to define software requirements
- Utilize the Kanban methodology to visualize, manage, and optimize the flow of work
- Participate in regular Kanban meetings to discuss progress, identify bottlenecks, and improvements
- Lead the Integration of CI/CD Practices
- Take the initiative to set up, organize, and maintain a code repository using GitHub
- Ensure that best practices are followed for code check-ins, merges, and pull requests
- Evaluate operational feasibility through problem analysis, requirements assessment and solution development.
- Design system specifications, standards, and programming for solution preparation and installation.
Required Skills for the Software Developer:
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Proven experience in computer programming
- Oracle Procedure Language experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on new development
- Work alongside a fast-growing organization
- Work with leaders that foster strong relationships with long tenure
- Opportunity to work on a highly visible product that will greatly impact the organization.
- Opportunity to work in brand new, innovative, office space
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 9 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.