Job ID: 290802 Posted 4 days ago
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Software Engineer to join one of our top clients based in Denver, CO. This is a full-time, permanent placement opportunity. Although the client is Denver based, this position is based out of Ontario, Canada. You may be located anywhere in Ontario, as this is a fully remote opportunity. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Software Engineer:
- Collaborate with our development team to develop, and implement new features using React, Typescript, .NET, AWS, and other modern technologies.
- Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and other team members to translate the requirements into final deliverables ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, scalability, and reliability of the application.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of our coding standards and practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Communication and collaboration with teams and other project members.
Required Skills for the Software Engineer:
- At least 3 years of full stack software development experience
- Extensive experience in .NET or .NET Core and C#
- Extensive experience working with Frontend Technologies (React and Typescript)
- Experience working with Enterprise Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Experience configuring and monitoring application performance using Amazon Web Services monitoring or another monitoring solution.
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data architects, and subject matter experts
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environment.
- Maintain proficiency in different tools used by the development team.
- Documenting projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, deployment runbooks, and troubleshooting guides. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
Compensation details: $75-110k/year (Canadian Dollars)
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.