Job ID: 290770 Posted 3 weeks ago
IDR is seeking a Project Manager to join one of our top healthcare clients in Denver, CO. This is a remote, contract through the end of May with opportunity to extend or convert. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview For the Project Manager:
- Creation of and tracking against schedule
- Managing risks and issues
- Managing creation and tracking of budget
- Communicating effectively to IT and business leadership
- Appropriate escalation of issues with leadership
- Creation of all applicable project artifacts
- Managing projects with geographically diverse teams
Required Skills For the Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area required or a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis
- Minimum of five (5) years’ IT experience required including:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience managing IT projects
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions required
- Demonstrated experience in resource management and change management techniques required
- Project Management Professional certification or completion of another recognized project management certification preferred
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Project required; intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook required
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
Compensation details: $60/hr
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.