Job ID: 290054 Posted 1 month ago
IDR is seeking a Compliance Administrator to join one of our top clients in Mason, OH for a hybrid position. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Compliance Administrator:
This job involves being an expert on our client's compliance with health insurance regulations, particularly those related to vision services. The responsibilities include researching federal and state regulations, creating clear and concise summaries of these rules, conducting internal and external research to help employees understand upcoming changes, monitoring for new laws or regulations that might affect our client, interpreting regulations when requested by various parties, maintaining a well-organized library of regulatory standards, and assisting with tracking compliance issues and maintaining a record of regulatory problems.
Required Skills for the Compliance Administrator:
- 5+ years of experience in a regulatory or compliance related role
- Ability to read, effectively interpret, and summarize laws, regulations, or other legal guidance at both state and federal levels.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with strong emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with legal or compliance research tools/software (i.e.NILS™ or other similar industry tools)
- Paralegal or similar skillset
- Prior experience working for a managed care organization or health plan (commercial, marketplace, Medicaid, or Medicare) is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.