Job ID: 288838 Posted 1 month ago
IDR is seeking a 2 Licensing Managers to join one of our top clients for a 3 month contract + extensions opportunity. This position is hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days remote) in Brentwood, TN. If you meet the below requirements, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Licensing Manager:
- Meets regularly with Licensing Staff to monitor department workflow to find efficiencies in licensing processes and to assist in equitable distribution of workloads as necessary.
- Partners with internal and external business partners to research, develop, and implement - with direction of Manager - procedures that promote the company's continued compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Performs business critical and time sensitive research of federal, state, and local statutes and regulations to determine license and permit requirements. Analyzes and creates courses of action designed to promote adherence with new and existing laws and regulations. Train and develop staff with best practices to ensure the Company's long term compliance.
- Prepare for and lead meetings with the staff as well as other business partners.
- Review licensing paperwork and check requests before final approval is granted to assure licenses are renewed timely and accurately.
- Perform monthly review of department, general ledger, re-class paperwork and key account reconciliations. Communicate any variances to budget or any inconsistent trends to Manager. Develop staff to become efficient and accurate in monthly re-class reporting requirements
Qualifications of the Licensing Manager:
- 7+ years of experience in a corporate environment with direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong research capabilities, including the ability to investigate issues, compare alternative courses of action and move to decision-making.
- Microsoft Skills (Excel, V-Lookups, Word, etc.)
- Experience in business licensing, law, paralegal, project management, or related field.
- Worked in a law firm, has any law experience.
What’s In It for You?
- Fully remote, work from home with occasional travel to company headquarters
- Competitive compensation and bonus potential
- Direct hire opportunity
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.