Senior Project Manager (Supply Chain)
Job ID: 288230 Posted 2 weeks ago
Contract to Hire
IDR is actively seeking a Senior level Project Manager that specializes in Supply Chain initiatives to join one of our largest clients in the retail industry for an immediate need!! This position comes with a hybrid schedule, long-term growth potential, and is supporting an amazing team! If this sounds like the right place for you, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!
*NO C2C or H1B Sponsorship*
- Serve as a liaison between business, IT, and stakeholder teams to collaborate on business strategies and project initiatives
- Ensure the quality and timely delivery of projects that are both within budget and scope
- Specialize and focus on Supply Chain projects pertaining to inventory, order management, freight, and transportation
- Oversee a variety of projects while enhancing the day-to-day for the business units
- 6+ years of Project Management experience, Retail preferred
- 4+ years of Project Management experience supporting IT Supply Chain initiatives
- Experience with inventory management or freight / transportation projects
- PMP Certified
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.